WOMEN'S HEALTH ISSUES
Women's health issues are intricately connected to our sexual health.
you suffer from any type of sexual dysfunction: a lack of sexual
arousal or desire, pain during intercourse or problems with orgasm,
Dr. Aline Zoldbrod can help you attain a full & satisfying
She is especially knowledgeable in women's health. When it comes
to understanding women's health issues, it helps to have had life
experience as a woman. Dr. Zoldbrod brings her experience
as a daughter, wife, and mother of two to her clinical work.
Her style is to be very engaged in the therapeutic relationship,
a style which many women find more helpful and healing than a distant,
Dr. Zoldbrod is recognized nationally and internationally as
an expert in women's health and sexual health issues.
Over the past several years, she has been involved in research
which evaluates the efficacy of medication in helping women's desire
and arousal problems, and she has interviewed women of all ages,
races, and economic backgrounds about their sexual lives.
Dr. Zoldbrod takes a bio-psycho-social approach to solving women's
problems, working with physicians, always looking at body-mind interactions,
as well as relationship and intra-psychic issues. Read her article
Outsmarting the Sexless Marriage
She works with the top medical specialists in women's sexual
health in Boston and is affiliated with the Center for Sexual Function,
Lahey Clinic North, Peabody, Massachusetts
DR ZOLDBROD PROVIDES INDIVIDUAL
AND COUPLES THERAPY FOR MANY OF THE MOST IMPORTANT WOMEN'S ISSUES.
- Help with relationship or marital problems
- Help with feelings of depression and loss
- Help with anxiety
- Help for low self esteem
- Help with lack of assertiveness
- Help for survivors of physical, mental, emotional or sexual
- Stress control
- Help with infertility, miscarriage, or fears during pregnancy
- Help with postpartum depression
- Help with feelings about pregnancy, C-sections, V-backs.
- Help with troublesome feelings about motherhood and parenting
- Help with menopause and midlife issues
- Working with weight problems
- Fears of medical procedures, pain, operations,
Brochures are available on:
- Women's issues in general
- Sex therapy
If you would like one, send a note and a self-addressed,
stamped envelope to Dr. Zoldbrod at
12 Rumford Road
Lexington, Massachusetts 02420.
Or, contact her by phone at 781-863-1877 or fax at 781-860-0982
Back to the Top of the Page